OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!! | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!!

Morris is the better blocker and receiver so he's gonna get some run.

That is not true, he is not a better receiver by any means. Did you miss the 30 yard, catch and run for TD by Fredericks against USF?

Rocco said:
Horrific goalline playcalling on 1st and 3rd down. Wildcat from the 2, then a deep screen on 3rd? Throw it IN THE END ZONE![/the wildcat is good for 1 play a game yet we want to run it once or twice every possession.
The wildcat is good for 1 play a game, yet we seem to insist on running it 1 or 2 times every possession. Not a fan of it after the second try.

Eric15 said:
That is just a huge stop for Pitt. Things I don't want to see again for the rest of my life: Fredericks running east/west out of the wildcat.
dungey is good. Leave him in. Tricky tricky

Listening to the IMG broadcast...

Chris Gedney sounds like Drunk Uncle; continually pronouncing Zaire as Zayer.

:noidea:

dungey is good. Leave him in. Tricky tricky

I really like Fredericks running North/South out of the wildcat when it's 4th and 1. I think that's our most high percentage short yardage package.

ForCuseSake said:
Listening to the IMG broadcast... Chris Gedney sounds like Drunk Uncle; continually pronouncing Zaire as Zayer. :noidea:
I love drunk uncle homers

Rocco said:
That is not true, he is not a better receiver by any means. Did you miss the 30 yard, catch and run for TD by Fredericks against USF?

No I did not.

Absolutely ridiculous. If he gets thrown out, I'm about a half step away from quitting watching football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom