Official HELL TO THE VICTORS SU/UM game thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official HELL TO THE VICTORS SU/UM game thread

Christmas needs to stop bitching to the refs; he does himself no favors. What was that first foul? He's so frustrated that he throws the guy down? Stupid.

Cooney seriously has to get it together or go to the bench for G, Patterson, the ball boy, anyone...

Rak with two fouls by the 15 min mark?

In other news, bears shhht in the woods.

two stupid ass fouls on rak come on play like a senior

Can someone explain to me why Rak is still on the floor right now?

If Cooney can't knock down that inside/outside look, stepping into a wide open three, feet set, no defender...

That's troubling.

I love cmac being aggressive there. And trevor needs to bury that. Great pass and he is stepping into it.

I know McC needs to get stronger but to me he needs to be more aggressive attacking the rim. Dunk the basketball! He plays too politely inside.

If Cooney can't knock down that inside/outside look, stepping into a wide open three, feet set, no defender...

That's troubling.
Yea he has had some great looks... He just isn't even close either.. Painful

Trevor! Pleeeeeeeease, buddy. It was a dead on shot unguarded. Just knock that s--t down.

Does Cooney really shoot lights out in practice? Someone get some anti-anxiety meds in his Gatorade.

Seriously it's bothersome how some players get the hook after one bad play and cooney can just jack up crap shot after crap shot and he never leaves the game

Yea he has had some great looks... He just isn't even close either.. Painful

Just not close... it's rough. There is no way even the most diehard of Cooney fans could expect a shot he takes to go in. Enough with the "we gotta get him good looks" talk. We have...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom