Official "I've got a really bad feeling about this" thread | Syracusefan.com

Official "I've got a really bad feeling about this" thread

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
UConn is "hungry" and "on a mission"

Calhoun is "back" ...

So very hard to beat a team thrice in a season...

Napier Lamb and Drummond are coming on...

Oy vey no way Syracuse is going to keep winning. I've got this rally bad feeling and I am never wrong...

(sorry)

I would like to win the BET, but I honestly am less concerned this year than in any other year I can remember, whether we win or lose. It may turn out to be a very enjoyable frame of mind to have when watching a basketball game.

Waiting nearly two weeks since beating uconn is hard for Syracuse fan. I welcome the opportunity to do it again tomorrow.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

they nearly lost to WVU today - not like they're firing on all cylinders - SU goes to 31-1

I would like to win the BET, but I honestly am less concerned this year than in any other year I can remember, whether we win or lose. It may turn out to be a very enjoyable frame of mind to have when watching a basketball game.
I think I'm with you I'm not concerned about winning or losing...I just don't want to have an injury again, we know how that worked out for us last time. Just how I feel.

I don't think I will EVER watch a 'Cuse game with the perspective that I am not concerned as to whether we win or lose. I just can't do it, even if I tried. Will a loss to Yukon derail the team from the ultimate prize? No... history has shown that it rarely does to good teams. In fact, it might even help the team recollect themselves (depending of course on how they lose) and work even harder leading up to the NCAA's to make sure they don't lose again. However, and a big HOWEVER, a third win against a Yukon team that has momentum now that stumpy (calhoun) is back would only add to our team's confidence that no one can beat us regardless of the situation. I'm just in the mindset here that this team still believes they are undefeated, and they ARE with all of our starters in the lineup. I just want these guys to keep winning and not have to experience the bitter taste of defeat. Sometimes you might want a team to experience a loss to make sure they don't get over confident. I don't think our guys need that lesson... I believe they know very well that they can be beat if they don't bring it each and every night.

If we're really good, we'll win. If not, I see a slipup in the dance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom