Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

Going to be interesting to see what they will do with the baseball stadium where Tropicana is about to be domlished as well. Wonder if it will feel slammed into a spot on the strip similarly.

Also, the F1 stuff is insane. It’s like 2 months away and they are building all the “temporary” structures already.
Every uber driver I had was bitching about the F1 event

I saw one article that said the rebels came out to support due to attendance….. they forgot to mention almost the entire club section and the Syracuse side was 90%+ orange 9-10k….
I was surprised the announcers never noted SU’s attendance there, lots of Orange in the telecast.

I would say we were close to 35-40% of fans in attendance.
You could definitely tell on the telecast that the Orange was well represented. Heard our cheers and chants drown things out more than a few times. The place erupted when Meeks and Allen scored the last two TD’s. But the surprising thing was how loud it got when the D tackled Williams on 3rd down in OT. Clearly we were louder than the hometown fans. That was all you crazy SyracuseFan people.

On behalf of all of us who couldn’t be there, y’all did us proud! So glad our boys had that support. I’m sure it made a difference.

LGO!!!