Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

Many of us are spent after watching that game in person. We were all hyped for a bit afterwards, but seriously between the heat at the tailgate, and the stress of watching in person, I'm about to crash from that alone.
yea unfortunely I crashed tight after, The heat took it out for me.

This was the one game I really wanted to go to seeing as it was in Vegas hopefully we play there again. Someday

Whole trip was a great experience but got to say one of my big takeaways was how unimpressed I was at Allegiant. Walking in felt like an XFL game was about to start.

Could be because I’m comparing it to in SoFi in LA and the two aren’t even close. The tight concourse has a Carrier Dome vibe honestly
The concourse is twice as wide as Syr on all levels. And the food selection and quick beer isles are the best. No doubt it’s not the biggest but it is far better than the dome in those aspects.

The concourse is twice as wide as Syr on all levels. And the food selection and quick beer isles are the best. No doubt it’s not the biggest but it is far better than the dome in those aspects.

Fair but it’s an nfl stadium. It should be better than the dome. I honestly can’t think of one nfl stadium I’ve been to in the last 5-10 years it’s better than.

Not to mention the obvious that it has no college game feel at all.

To our great fans who were there. How were the UNLV fans before- during -after the game? Our dome vs theirs? Why did some of our players appear angry, cursing etc at the end of the game? Hospitable welcoming environment or hostile competitive one? % of our fans to UNLV’s at the game? Did UNLV fans think it would be a really competitive game or did they under estimate us? Do their fans tailgate? Thanks just some dumb questions.

All excepy the mens rest rooms, lines for those were really long most of the time, inadequate for a heavy beer drinking crowd.

To our great fans who were there. How were the UNLV fans before- during -after the game? Our dome vs theirs? Why were some of our players appear angry, cursing etc at the end of the game? Hospitable welcoming environment or hostile competitive one? % of our fans to UNLV’s at the game? Did UNLV fans think it would be a really competitive game or did they under estimate us? Do their fans tailgate? Thanks just some dumb questions.
I thought they were fine. There were a few outside the bounds on both sides as usually along with the ones like ok you got us, good game etc. was a fight a few rows up and I think that had some other issues other than the game.

To our great fans who were there. How were the UNLV fans before- during -after the game? Our dome vs theirs? Why were some of our players appear angry, cursing etc at the end of the game? Hospitable welcoming environment or hostile competitive one? % of our fans to UNLV’s at the game? Did UNLV fans think it would be a really competitive game or did they under estimate us? Do their fans tailgate? Thanks just some dumb questions.

was in section 142 -- they were talking when it got close, took a lead, etc.

Everytime they did that REEE BEELLSSSS REEEEE BELLLLS chant on 3rd down, if we converted we'd shout OOOOOORANGE OOOOORANGEEEE. They didn't love that

we made nice with the people around us because i kept saying someones gonna get their heart broken going into overtime

so fu#$@%ing happy it was theirs torn out of their chest

Fair but it’s an nfl stadium. It should be better than the dome. I honestly can’t think of one nfl stadium I’ve been to in the last 5-10 years it’s better than.

Not to mention the obvious that it has no college game feel at all.
That’s true, it was all raiders stuff. At least they could redo the decorum for a college game, or at least remove the tech branding feel. I’m sure it could be bigger but was it’s size due to space, I felt it was more up and could have been stretched out a bit.

was in section 142 -- they were talking when it got close, took a lead, etc.

Everytime they did that REEE BEELLSSSS REEEEE BELLLLS chant on 3rd down, if we converted we'd shout OOOOOORANGE OOOOORANGEEEE. They didn't love that

we made nice with the people around us because i kept saying someones gonna get their heart broken going into overtime

so fu#$@%ing happy it was theirs torn out of their chest
I still don’t get why we don’t have our phrases, gang sign etc. or chants…. Let’s go orange is so like pop Warner cheering o your 6 year old.

That’s true, it was all raiders stuff. At least they could redo the decorum for a college game, or at least remove the tech branding feel. I’m sure it could be bigger but was it’s size due to space, I felt it was more up and could have been stretched out a bit.

Going to be interesting to see what they will do with the baseball stadium where Tropicana is about to be domlished as well. Wonder if it will feel slammed into a spot on the strip similarly.

Also, the F1 stuff is insane. It’s like 2 months away and they are building all the “temporary” structures already.

Going to be interesting to see what they will do with the baseball stadium where Tropicana is about to be domlished as well. Wonder if it will feel slammed into a spot on the strip similarly.

Also, the F1 stuff is insane. It’s like 2 months away and they are building all the “temporary” structures already.
Most of those temp structures are up year long…..

There definitely not be really good parking,
but they have piles of empty property down near the golf course, and it isn’t that far of a walk.

I could not fall asleep after that game. Tossed and turned until 3am. Going to be a long tough day I think. But feeling so good after that win.

Is everyone alive?

Im Back Wake Up GIF

I thought their fans were generally great. Walking through the parking lot we had a lot of “great game” type comments said with a smile. Even the one small group of shitbirds talking trash afterwards had people telling them to shut up.

Likewise I think our fans were generally fantastic - loud and good spirited and a lot of fun … but I don’t like being embarrassed by the very few who sometimes cross a line of good taste. Not enough to spoil an all time great game but maybe something we could talk about for future get togethers.