Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

I want to check out this brewery in Henderson... There is another down the road: Home | loveladybrewingco

Last edited:
Good omen foe Friday, sold out plane but somehow my wife and I's 3 seater row had a no show. Super extra leg room. And a fellow Cuse fanand syracusefan.com efficinado across from us
Your so lucky…..

Good omen foe Friday, sold out plane but somehow my wife and I's 3 seater row had a no show. Super extra leg room. And a fellow Cuse fanand syracusefan.com efficinado across from us
Love when that happens!!!

If anyone is interested, at the Harrah’s piano bar on Friday night, the ladies at the pianos are twins from Chittenango. They went to IC and Cortland. Back in the day they played with Nik and the Nice Guys and The Homel Alaniz Band. They’re a lot of fun. I’ll certainly be there after the game.

I’m getting in a little after 2 this afternoon and staying at the Luxor. I pulled 2nd shift for watching Adam.
Me and Mrs. Tpt are interested in this. We thought we might go to a football game first though.

Just checked in at Park MGM. Seems fine. Portable grill in the car - leaving it in there overnight as I had too much to carry to check in. Gonna build it tomorrow and get ready for the big game.
Since I'm helping set up and staying at Park MGM, maybe I can hitch a ride with you to the tailgate? DM/PM me

If anyone is interested, at the Harrah’s piano bar on Friday night, the ladies at the pianos are twins from Chittenango. They went to IC and Cortland. Back in the day they played with Nik and the Nice Guys and The Homel Alaniz Band. They’re a lot of fun. I’ll certainly be there after the game.

I’m getting in a little after 2 this afternoon and staying at the Luxor. I pulled 2nd shift for watching Adam.
Sounds interesting to me

I’ve been before and seen their show. GREAT Time!! Any more thoughts on where we can all pre-game? Getting pumped! Headed to airport soon!

Great thread to separate this actual weekend out. I land at 6:15. Staying Park MGM. Figure I will wander into Eately as I love their pizza slices at the open area (at least in Toronto I do). Then I have to hit Walgreens/CVS for some soft drinks waters etc. I am meeting someone after dinner/errands from AZ who just moved here and wants to get involved in the local club. I only slept 4 hours last night, so we shall see how late I am out tonight. I kind of have a big day tomorrow for some reason. My flight is only about 50 minutes so no plane nap time. Ugh. Starting out on the wrong foot with the lack of sleep for no reason.

This little dreamboat stands ready for action..

Attachments

• IMG_5702.jpeg
    IMG_5702.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
Airport sucks...crowded and somewhat confusing. Shuttle bus to rental cars. Long line to get car even as a priority member.

At the Luxor. Our room is fine. Luxor is a great value midweek.

Wearing a Block S shirt and several Cuse fans said hi in short order

It was 99 when we landed...felt warm but not oppressive.

We flew in at about 9:30pm last night. Airport was pretty empty. Bags were already on carousel when we got there and Uber ride was ready and got us to our hotel in short order.

NOW, OMG the prices of staples in the hotel room and hotel store are ridiculous. Headed to Walgreens this morning to stock up on water, snacks and a few sundries. I went pricey on the hotel room, but I refuse to pay $14 for a can of soda!

Bags were already on carousel when we got there
That is the greatest feeling in the world. My airport (BWI) has the absolute slowest baggage claim I've ever experienced in the country.

We flew in at about 9:30pm last night. Airport was pretty empty. Bags were already on carousel when we got there and Uber ride was ready and got us to our hotel in short order.

NOW, OMG the prices of staples in the hotel room and hotel store are ridiculous. Headed to Walgreens this morning to stock up on water, snacks and a few sundries. I went pricey on the hotel room, but I refuse to pay $14 for a can of soda!
We paid $60 for chicken sandwich a burger, fries and one water at MGM food court yesterday. Crazy.

We paid $60 for chicken sandwich a burger, fries and one water at MGM food court yesterday. Crazy.

I actually just spent $200 for four of us for all-you-can-eat brunch at Wicked Spoon. I need better option ideas people!