Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

Hey an event if all looking for something to do….

Attachments

• IMG_6161.jpeg
    IMG_6161.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
Reading this thread and realized I’m on the JetBlue flight from JFK that others have posted about. Landing in a little over a hour!

Sounds like you've been imbibing. Classic you just realized now your on the same flight

Tacos and Beer on Paradise has a great local beer selection/happy hour from 3-6. Took a short Uber to Chinatown and sitting at GYU+ Sandwich shop. Looks and smells delicious
IMG_2583.jpeg

Last edited:
Good omen foe Friday, sold out plane but somehow my wife and I's 3 seater row had a no show. Super extra leg room. And a fellow Cuse fanand syracusefan.com efficinado across from us
Sick.

I had a similar situation. Wife and I middle and window. But the 2 middle and window seats in front of us were open they hadn’t been prior to that am at the airport so we moved my middle to the window.

Both rows had couples that booked opposite aisle seats so we couldn’t do a trade with an aisle person to offer 2 seats for 1 to sit together.

Jealous. I’ve been saying for awhile I want to go to Vegas and this would have been the perfect time. Just didn’t have anyone obvious to join and didn’t commit to planning.

Hope all enjoy (a cuse win)!

The wife got Palm Springs for the week and I get the game and some poker this weekend at Aria. Getting in at 7AM tomorrow quick 40 min flight.

Ran into 2 Cuse guys on the way out through Chicago and that was Monday morning already.

Locals have been saying it’s 10-15 degrees hotter than usual for this time of year. Stay hydrated out there.

It was 99 when we landed...felt warm but not oppressive.
Unfortunately, I'm not there, but I had to comment on this. The weather is one of my lasting memories of my time in Vegas. It was the weirdest thing that it was like 101-102 degrees, but I wasn't sweating at all walking around the strip.

Unfortunately, I'm not there, but I had to comment on this. The weather is one of my lasting memories of my time in Vegas. It was the weirdest thing that it was like 101-102 degrees, but I wasn't sweating at all walking around the strip.
Like walking in a steel mill.