Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

123 speak easy mandalay
We did their ghost stories thing my wife loved it. Never got the free cocktail but probably for the best. I had to chug the huge carafe from Slice of Vegas to not miss the show.

The Calzone was excellent I definitely would recommend to anyone who’s thinking Pizza before the game.

Coming to a tailgate near you.
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got McDonald’s and a vodka Red Bull in me and we are poolside so pumped for the game this evening!

Heads up the guy checking bags at Mandalay pool is being something of a see you next tuesday saying one alcoholic drink per person. I was able to give him a look and tell him I’d throw them out and walk away but might want to load pockets coming down.

Took a hour long walk down the strip today to loosen up after last night. Lots of Orange walking around. Saw 1 UNLV shirt and for some odd reason a handful of Texas A&M fans.

OMFG I love Bao... Nice call on the gas station. I'll have to check it as I went up to the ABC/Walgreens/CVS moat for some stuff.]

I could live for ever at Din Tai Fung... I'm a sucker for dumplings like Fieri, but I prefer spicy hot Thai with ginger/garlic/soy/fish sauce... I'm craving Erawans now...

Mad love for Erawan (as I sit here in Syracuse hoping to live vicariously through all you who made the trip) but Thai in Vegas blows it out of the water.

Lotus of Siam (Flamingo, not far east of the Strip) and Thai Street Cafe (Sammy Davis, just north of Spring Valley, also an easy hop from north Strip properties) are both a good starting point.

I am so jealous of those you that made the trip. I unfortunately ended up with a business trip that requires me to get to LV...NEXT Sunday! Couldn't justify an entire extra week or back to back trips to either of my bosses (work or home). LGO!