Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

There’s no way this is FDA approved but it was orange so I had to have it
IMG_2586.jpeg

Tomcat and I played 18 holes in Henderson today at 104 degrees. The dry heat became a wet heat after about 3 holes !!!!
Been there done that, except it was 106 when I played. It is a different kinda heat, granted, but you’re still baking in the oven.

Been there done that, except it was 106 when I played. It is a different kinda heat, granted, but you’re still baking in the oven.
Just to compound the issue they had us “cart path only “ for something called over seeding.

That Panda Express across the street should come in clutch. We need a couple more hours pool time and I don’t want to spend a fortune. Will also need post game leftovers.

Youre in Vegas eating McDicks and Panda Express? You're a crazy man
Time is money I need the quickest thing my wife might make us miss kickoff taking too long to change and get ready.

All the Americanized Chinese restaurants by my house are worse than Panda Express. I gotta drive a while for stuff that meets my standards. One disgusting place went out of business and then the owners bought the only acceptable one so now it’s disgusting too.

Cuse has brutal Chinese from my recollection 20 years ago. The place id get on Erie blvd busted for having frozen cats in their feeezer. Was right next to fantasy girls.

There’s a great place in western lights plaza. Was living at my grandmas at the time and working in the Syracuse city schools and I had the owners kid in class one day at Corcoran and he’s like ‘your the Mongolian beef dude no one other than you ever orders that from us.’ Great food but a weird thing to hear.