Official Louisville Game Thread... | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Official Louisville Game Thread...

Tackling still sucks; rugby style or not.

Larger players should help improve tackling.

Don't be surprised if Bobby Neckbrace rides his Harley onto the field to start the second half. He looked rattled there at the end.
At this point it really doesn't matter what defense we run, just don't have the impact players we need to keep up with top 20 teams.

camt get beat on a reverse when a 325 pounder is pulling towards the reverse side. Very obvious if they are working rough their reads

This is the defense that gives Aaron Rodgers trouble which makes me wonder

Our kickoff return unit is struggling. All these kick return chances, and haven't had a good one yet.

This is the defense that gives Aaron Rodgers trouble which makes me wonder
It is also run in the NFL by superior athletes. We do not have that luxury.

OrangeDW said:
Yup. Botching short passes/catches on first murders the whole series. And now a false start on top. Bad news.

A false start and we wind up with a 3rd/4th and 6. Completely different sequence otherwise.

Do they keep running the Jon Snow commercials to warn those grape eaters down south that winter is coming?

When recruiting picks up (which it will), this offense will be scary good.

Agreed. Already got a stud QB coming in, and WRs would be nuts not to take a look at us...this offense in a Dome for half your games equals huge opportunity to put up numbers. The defense though...

Petrino at halftime: "quick, someone fake a cramp on offense so we stop getting booed."

Another cramp. Petrino needs to get his boys in shape.

I'll defend Mack for a second...when he was talking about losing to us in 95 and then playing us in a great environment at the Dome in '96 when we had a top 10 team...it was humble of him to not mention that they kicked our butts that time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom