Official Louisville Game Thread... | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Official Louisville Game Thread...

Bad teams give up those plays. We'll get there.
That was just missed tackles and a great athlete. I have been very negative on us running tampa 2 though that was a good play call. We just have to tackle

Looks like Babers is going to be able to coax enough productivity out of offense even with our OL issues to win games.

I wonder how long it will take to recruit the defensive talent to shore this up on that side of the ball.
Tonight isn't exclusively a talent issue defensively by any means...

Lol at them kicking there when they're averaging like 20 yards a play. Thanks for the help.

Babers needs to figure out this D. The O's going to be good, but the D is a complete and total disaster.
I think they're handcuffed on D for the time being. Need their guys in there. The secondary wasn't going to magically get better and no push from the line.

C'mon oline. Have some momentum and just easily give it back.

22 has to block someone there

Finwad32 said:
Tonight isn't exclusively a talent issue defensively by any means...

Sure isn't. I don't like the scheme, but even if it's the right one, the execution s horrible. Don't care how much bigger the other team is, that doesn't account for guys running wide open. And the tackling has been poor. Love the no quit in them though. Good thing Louisville has the worst hands of any top team I've ever seen too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom