Official LSU Game Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Game Thread

Do you think LSU overlooked us? Or do you think we're playing that well and had a good game plan coming in?

Bock Huard is one of the best commentators that ESPN has. Know his stuff, makes timely, insightful comments.

I've enjoyed him also.

But right now Mahoney isn't throwing the ball well at all, if we are going to have any chance to pull off the upset, we are going to have to hit a few big plays in the passing game.

But he does not turn the ball over and orchestrated a pretty good drive at half. He had a couple decent passes to end the half. He finally settled down, no need to take him out now unless he open with two terrible drives to start the half, in my opinion.

ZM is a little more mobile, heck we're only down 4 at the half. Honestly I miss AJ Long here. And boy this could've been a coming out party for Dungey.

Yeah dungey could have rung them up for a couple tds and put the tigers on their heels.

I can't believe that happened on third down!

I was yelled at by a s u fan for standing during the game four rows from the field... I have been here four straight weeks mind you... He yelled what can you hear... At the next time out I yelled if I want or f*****++ stand I will and cheer for me team... And no I can hear you guy behind me... The section lost it and cheered ... Then I informed him there were ushers to talk to if fan were too interested in the game..,.. He was yelling obscenities ... No idea what he said
Was it Cusehulk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom