Official LSU Game Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Game Thread

Gahhhhhhhh

That hurts. With Mahoney in, I don't think we were capable of scoring ten, but 17 is basically an impossibility

Gahhhhhhhh

That hurts. With Mahoney in, I don't think we were capable of scoring ten, but 17 is basically an impossibility
we almost had 10 if it wasn't for the clock

Get Wilson in there ... only chance to catch fire going vertical.

You guys make me laugh, going vertical with 4.6 receivers against guys with legit track speed. Wilson is not the answer nor is chucking it down the field, the receivers won't separate nor will Wilson deliver the football.

Give Wilson a shot, he might not get happy feet if he knows this is his last opportunity to change some perceptions.

3 Big plays has been the difference.
The fournette run, the PR and the deep ball. Good teams make big plays when they need it. We have no big plays to our credit and 3 points to show for it

We should keep Mahoney in there. Wilson's too risky; throws too many picks.

A play I would like to see is the QB option, however as Mahoney acts like he's going to go left or right pull back and pass the ball. I used to love that play with the older SU teams.

See that Shanley is out Trudo at guard

Wouldnt kill me to see that the rest of the way

Lsu fans coming alive here now. Hope they realise this is against our 17 th string qb

Mahoney literally running around that pocket like a chiken .Please hold the rock longer I beg of you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom