Official LSU Game Thread | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Game Thread

Regardless of the final score, proud of these guys. We have a future.
This is the biggest takeaway from today. We went out there with a walkon qb and look like we belong on the same field as them. We aren't quite at the level where we can beat these types of teams, but we are moving in the right direction for sure. Can't wait to see this team continue to gel as the season goes on.

You broke a rule. They caught you breaking a rule. Just because it doesn't affect the play doesn't excuse you from the fact your receiver was careless and did something illegal. Don't get mad at the refs, get angry at the receiver and/or your coaches.
I don't think I mentioned the refs in that post...

LSUwiggz said:
There's a 95 yard penalty that in no way affected the play...

Ummm...I understand you disagree with refs...but hard to disagree with commentators when they point out the obvious penalty...your wide receivers owe Fournette for that...

That would have been the record for the kid. Shame he didn't get it due to a WR lining up a few inches off.

Really good eye by that SEC ref, eh?
There were two flags. Both refs on the line saw it.

I don't think I mentioned the refs in that post...

But in your previous posts and the post right after you did. Everyone knows what you were implying. This isn't the court of law, you don't have to explicitly state something for what you are saying to be meant as something.

That would have been the record for the kid. Shame he didn't get it due to a WR lining up a few inches off.

Guess that's a yes.

FYI...you are approaching the troll line...
Wow, seriously? I've been nothing but complimentary of Syracuse for days - I get disappointed that we have a 90 yard TD called back and all of a sudden I'm a troll? C'mon, guys...

He wasn't trolling. Don't be too oversensitive guys. He's allowed to give an opposing opinion.

The calls have been fair and correct. You just have a team that needs to be stronger in the mental aspect. We have a good d line and lbs but a 5th stringer at qb. These guys arent favoring SU. We have played yall tough and keep on fighting. We do have some talent and speed out there and are an improving program. With that said fournette and your oline have looked dominant thid quarter.

LSUwiggz said:
Wow, seriously? I've been nothing but complimentary of Syracuse for days - I get disappointed that we have a 90 yard TD called back and all of a sudden I'm a troll? C'mon, guys...

Didn't say you were a troll...implied you are getting there. Dude...your team is beating a team it should beat that is playing with their fifth string walk on qb and you come on that teams fan board and complain about obvious penalties?!?

That was a great play call, would have been an amazing catch by Ish if he held it

Someone's gonna get a broken neck on those runs right up the gut.

Just talking football guys. It was fun while it lasted.

Have a good one.

Haha you know how it goes. Just passionate fan bases and a little pissing match is inevitable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom