Official LSU Game Thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Game Thread

Well, I don't expect the crowd to, certainly. ;)

Cuse:
4 penalties, 35 yards

LSU:
8 penalties, 69 yards.

I don't doubt we've both seen numerous no-calls on the other side.

But none of the calls against you have been unwarranted.. Just because you have more penalties than we do, doesn't mean you have been unfairly treated.

OrlandoCuse said:
Remove Fournette from the game and we'd be doing pretty good. He's the epitome of a "difference maker"

This...

You don't runt that play with Lewis in the back field against this kind of D

Mahoneys confidence is brimming right now. Just don't get careless kiddo

I can't say I'm a big fan of that third down call but the offense has looked solid considering the circumstances.

Holy cow, he is just unreal. Thank god thats coming back.

Illegal formation or not, he just ran 88 yards untouched again. This kid is insane

Well, at least he should be too tired from that long run that didn't count to do it again...at least for a few plays.

There's a 95 yard penalty that in no way affected the play...

You broke a rule. They caught you breaking a rule. Just because it doesn't affect the play doesn't excuse you from the fact your receiver was careless and did something illegal. Don't get mad at the refs, get angry at the receiver and/or your coaches.

Are you going to whine every time your team gets flagged with a 2 TD lead? :rolleyes:
That would have been the record for the kid. Shame he didn't get it due to a WR lining up a few inches off.

Really good eye by that SEC ref, eh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom