Official LSU Game Thread | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Game Thread

That missed FG just before the half looks big now
Yeah but remember if LSU doesn't have that dumb formation penalty LSU has a TD on Fournette.

At least the recruits in attendance saw us with a good effort, and got to experience a loud dome
Hopefully they share these experiences with their fellow recruits when they get home.

we covered
cheerleader2-smiley.gif

LSU won the game and Fournette ran like a truck today but there are a lot of teams on LSU's upcoming schedule who should be appreciating the game tape from today.
Seriously, if you took Fournette away, is this a top ten team?

I know 'Cuse ain't a program to appreciate moral victories, but 'Cuse played their asses off and I know yall are proud of the effort and wish the score was different. We are fortunate to get the win.

I'll be around every-then-again as yall are classy lot. That and the Rutgers thread is funny as all hell. Thanks for the internet hospitality.

Watson18
Tigalaya.com

I know 'Cuse ain't a program to appreciate moral victories, but 'Cuse played their asses off and I know yall are proud of the effort and wish the score was different. We are fortunate to get the win.

I'll be around every-then-again as yall are classy lot. That and the Rutgers thread is funny as all hell. Thanks for the internet hospitality.

Watson18
Tigalaya.com

We'll be down in a few years.

Keep the beer cold and the food hot. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online