Official LSU Game Thread | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Game Thread

I know we have some questions about the DB coach, but some of it is the system too. As CIL said on that play, we left Whigham alone out there.
It looked like the safety was out of position

We might be the first team this season to take Fournette down behind the line multiple times.

Oh well the final score wont tell the story.

However the team needs to follow up with a good showing against sfu. This program has had many opportunities to build some momentum and shat the bed each time.

We might be the first team this season to take Fournette down behind the line multiple times.

Unfortunately, Fournette is also only about 35 yards away from the LSU record for rushing yards in a single game and it doesn't look like he's taking a break the rest of the game.

Oh well the final score wont tell the story.

However the team needs to follow up with a good showing against sfu. This program has had many opportunities to build some momentum and shat the bed each time.
This feels different to me. It really does. Maybe the wheels come off, but it's possible the staff is growing and maturing and the talent is improving. Bye week is coming at a great time for all kinds of reasons. I'm encouraged.

OttoinGrotto said:
This feels different to me. It really does. Maybe the wheels come off, but it's possible the staff is growing and maturing and the talent is improving. Bye week is coming at a great time for all kinds of reasons. I'm encouraged.

We look like a legit team. Very encouraged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom