Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread

We are waking up the echoes.

Need a turnover.

what the fcuk was he running there for? He had all day and panicked
because that seems to be his thing when he's down in the second half. he seems to make poor descisions

Well this game is over... Louisville all over again. The opportunity is there but the offense isn't good enough to take advantage of it because of stupid mental errors.

Good news we can drop 40 on anyone... bad news is we anyone can drop 60 to 70 on us.

This isnt on the refs, its on our defensive scheme and the play calling, and ED IS LOOKING to run too quickly

This isnt on the refs, its on our defensive scheme and the play calling, and ED IS LOOKING to run too quickly
Refs aren't helping but pretty sure we all agree.

Every game we've discussed how garbage our defensive scheme is.

Every game we've talked about play calling being trash after the 1st quarter.

Every game we've talked about Dungey slowly getting worse throughout the game.

One would think ND was the home team with all of the ND footage going to/from commercials.

Where in gods name were our linebackers

I don't understand your constant bitching about the D scheme... these players are a) not very fast b) not very big c) make a lot of mental errors No scheme in the world is going to help these dudes against a competent offense. Thank Shafer for this D he recruited these players and for the most part they looked played exactly as shitty last year the only difference is with the pace of our offense they are on the field more. What Shafer was planning with this d I have no idea.

I swear to god Bennett and Thomas literally disappear some plays. Im so tired of this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom