Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread

I'm sorry but our play calling is horrible. We should have more points than we do. Wayyyyy too conservative.

Deep to Emba first play please... pleaseeee

I have to assume Winfield thought he had help deep on that one...looked like he didn't even try to run with the receiver

Our kids are soooooo confused on d. No pressure, no threat of pressure, no moving before snap= woodshed. I really dont want to hear about process and talent, this scheme blows.

This is the louisville game all over again... our offense basically has to bat 1.000 to win this game and its not good enough to do that because we still make too many mistakes. ing Shafer...

... Another questionable call costs us a long TD.
Stinking refs setup that TD for ND. That was a good play by Hudson. They've been giving those types of tight coverages to ND all game.

We seem always to come out flat in the 2nd half, you can't do that and expect to win games. I don't expect to win this game, but at least show up this half, and be competitive.

What was that, 5 of 6 plays running to start the half? Suicide- our play calling is the only thing stopping them. Dino NEEDS to go for the throat! It's an uphill battle with the officiating, which is borderline criminal. Field position in this game is meaningless. The middle is open- attack it!

I'm guessing Winfield is having a good game? Don't think I've seen him on the screen today which can be a good thing for a CB.

You jinxed it

Man, these games are too long. We've been playing for two and a half hours and the second half just started.

Again the offense is going to shoot itself in the foot. That was so bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom