Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread

Any thoughts on what is the reason for the hot starts and then the long lulls? It's definitely a trend we have.

Berbers needs to give carries to Fredericks , insist on putting it up for Etta tawo, and stop being a keep it close pwussy
I couldn't possibly be more disappointed in Babers than I am today. What a gut punch.

I really don't like seeing the FG block unit do nothing to stuff a kick down 20.

Again they just stood up after the ball was snapped

Assuming we lose today, we are one game behind schedule from where we expected to be at this point.

Next week's game against a solid and undefeated Wake team will decide the fate out of our season. The opportunity to come back home with a chance to go above .500 against Va Tech is huge.
I had us exactly where we are at this point. I also believed we'd win 6. Still can.

One thing I'm beginning to hat about this new style of play, is how looooong we have to watch us suck.

Yeah, these games are marathons. I guess that would be fun if we're beating up on the other team. But the LVille, USF, ND...just long, long days.

I just don't see it and it's not Babers' fault. The talent defensively is so far behind to be a top 25 team. Dungey isn't good enough I don't think. DeVito could save the day. But the secondary and pass rush is so far behind its depressing
They're still adapting to a totally new way of thinking. Dino's offense is almost a Zen thing. Once these kids finally get it, completely, and they're firing on all cylinders mentally, it will be a thing of beauty. Until, then, though, this is what games will look like; brief flashes of brilliance interspersed with frustrating long periods of cluster-fck.

Actually, I'm not bummed at all. There is progress. These kids are better than they were at the beginning of the season. And they're learning. They're not there yet, completely. It will, though. I still think they have a good shot at 6-6 on the season.

Absolutely agree.

Anyone who thought we were going to be really good this year was wearing orange glasses. This is going to be a multi season process.

I really don't like seeing the FG block unit do nothing to stuff a kick down 20.

Again they just stood up after the ball was snapped

Yeah, what's the purpose of that? I don't get it.

Assuming we lose today, we are one game behind schedule from where we expected to be at this point.

Next week's game against a solid and undefeated Wake team will decide the fate out of our season. The opportunity to come back home with a chance to go above .500 against Va Tech is huge.

No matter what happens next week, which I think we can and will win, I think Fuente and Foster are going to eat us alive.

2nd half offense production is sad. Nit even 100 yards. Run etta-tawo on a go route and throw it up for him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom