*Official Syracuse Players Summer League Thread* | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

*Official Syracuse Players Summer League Thread*

Has Dion played yet? I've been working all weekend and haven't had a chance to check.

Dion's basically been told to shoot whenever he sees fit. Definitely getting his shots up early. Hit a 3 and getting to the rim pretty well. Been the primary ball-handler since Kyrie Irving slapped a wall and broke a bone in his hand.

People are saying Dion looks fat. Can anyone confirm?

Ugh how can you do that? You're getting paid millions of dollars to stay in shape. Your body is everything.

Waiters has even said recently that he needs to get in better shape after shutting down his pre-draft workouts. He looks a bit heavy to me now but Byron Scott will make sure he's in good shape.

i can definitely see it now.. he is also a bit passive.. has worked the pick n pop with zeller well.. once he gets back in shape he should look better

The first thing I said when I saw him was that he looks fat...

I watched as much of the game as I could stand. To me Dion looked lazy and unmotivated...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The Cavs summer league coach was calling Dion "Tubbs". Probably not a good sign..

Less than impressive first game for Dion; 1st post updated

Definitely looked a bit bored out there at times. Passive - letting other guys kind of run the show. He will be in Byron Scotts doghouse real quick with that attitude. I would imagine however he will get himself in shape. He had a couple nice passes but wasn't getting back in transition and lost his man on cuts a few times. Hopefully he picks up the intensity level a bit more and starts taking a bit more seriously. With that said- this game was fugly.. Kemba .. Im not so sure Kemba is going to be more than another DJ Augustin, sebastian telfair journeyman type. He is not the answer as a PG for a franchise trying to head the other direction.

Dion will be ok.. he had to learn the hard way how to excel at the college level - I fully expect he will do the same in the pros.

Remember the Jordan all star game when Dion was way off? In certain situations his game goes to pot. Once he gets familiar with the situation his skill will prevail.

Dion did look chubby, but he always has and then we see pictures where he's just completely jacked. He has a broad body, probably puts on weight easily so hopefully he gets back to just muscle which I'm sure he will.

What could be more fun than a game by game micro-analysis of Dion's performance and conditioning in summer league games?

Ugh how can you do that? You're getting paid millions of dollars to stay in shape. Your body is everything.
boeheim doesnt teach players good habits nut how to relax snd pplay the wholee game. hell be on the bench by midseason. his matadur degense makes me wonder whar was jb thinking about he said rh bed i blame ithaca mATTutica deNO

im soo frustrated typing

boeheim doesnt teach players good habits nut how to relax snd pplay the wholee game. hell be on the bench by midseason. his matadur degense makes me wonder whar was jb thinking about he said rh bed i blame ithaca mATTutica deNO

im soo frustrated typing
Look at it this way Igor, you should feel lucky you can still type. Keep up the effort, we missed you.

Thank god Melo's contract is guaranteed, because if this is how he is performing now, I'm afraid to see him in a real NBA game at this point

melo when he rids himself of jb we'll be a star. i think jb is an outstanding human beingbvut until he teaches his playersa that want to go to thew nba, nba bb he should be jailed until he does. that is with congugal visif or igor's help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom