Official Syracuse Virginia Tech Game Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Virginia Tech Game Thread

Why the are we still rugby punting? Beamer ball still in effect and we are worried about it???

Play action on 3rd and 18?
i actually don't mind that. It seems that teams will do a draw or some kind of conservative run on 3rd and long. It sounds odd, but I actually think play action there against an aggressive defense is a clever call.

Clemson shouldn't have anything to do with our game on ESPNU. I assume it's not on espnu in Syracuse.
Clemson was on abc. The 330 game that was supposed to be on abc got pushed to espn2/espnu which then bumped us. It is on now.

ugh...they did everything right on that rush - hurried the throw, kept contain.

Devastating play, had the offense on their heels

Damn, lucky lob to the FB. But, D looks good. Dungey needs to be smart. Those damn false starts cost us a great chance, but 7-3, I'll take it. Just keep grinding guys.

I'm shocked they didn't review that long gain. Rewinding and pausing it, there's very little chance he had possession and one foot down.

Ahhhh, penalties are going to kill us. We got this.

What the hell is that on 3rd and 2? You're killing me guys. I'm trying so hard to understand the play calling.

Figures I miss the TD and as soon as I get the game our offense has looked awful ever since. Dungey looked like he was limping as he came off the field there. Oh yeah, WatchESPN has frozen 7 times already on me. I'm irritated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom