Official Syracuse Virginia Tech Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Virginia Tech Game Thread

What the hell is that on 3rd and 2? You're killing me guys. I'm trying so hard to understand the play calling.
They put in a new play this week for 3rd and 2 - throw it to the bench!

You can see the help on ET already. Have to find the one on ones.

What the hell is that on 3rd and 2? You're killing me guys. I'm trying so hard to understand the play calling.
it's not that the designed play call was "deep throw to AET". Dungey has keys he reads and then distributes the ball. Dungey might have made a bad read or was too aggressive.

Wee look like a quality defense right now.

What the hell did the staff give the guys this week?

We gotta put up points this half. Their O looks very vanilla right now. They will adjust, but we need to capitalize.

Work the middle again, pleaseee

They honestly need to tuck those orange shirts in. Can't play like a team if you dont look like a team. Babers needs to be on that.

Dungey just doesn't got it. One read and done.

Those of you who want to see Mahoney, I think you're going get your wish if Dungey keeps taking off.

Had our chances to build. The D is gonna have to win this, somehow.

They need to put Dungey in cement shoes all summer until he learns not to tuck and run at the slightest provocation.

Dungey relying on his feet too much. I'm hoping he can correct that over time but he really needs to learn to keep his eyes downfield for a receiver. He ducks and runs too often after his first read isn't there. The offensive line does not help but he runs himself into some of the sacks he takes.

Why does Dungey always scramble himself into trouble. He looks very uncomfortable. Trust ur pocket some more

Dungey has the yips... wonder if we see Mahoney given that Dungey is limping.

Vtech's D is really, really good. Probably the best we play all year.

Eh, we have opportunities regardless how good they may be.

Here comes the points. Dungey needs to hit the pine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom