Official Syracuse "Wake" Forest Game Thread | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse "Wake" Forest Game Thread

Next year won't be any better with automatics road losses to LSU, Florida St,, Louisville, and Miami and a home loss to Clemson. They will have to win 6 out of the other 7, just to get to 6 wins. That will not happen.

28-9 wake... That's YIKES material. Like Babers, but they need to bring LOTS of talent in for next season

Let's put our best running back in at the very end of the 4th quarter to catch passes and use our best receiver as a decoy.

brilliant!

Let's also call run plays every 1st and 2nd down and always throw on 3rd down and be as predictable as possible.

This staff just out-thunk itself to lose this game against an actually inferior team.

Now, when we need to pass, lets run the ball.

Again, brilliant!

Again, I know we have problems and tonight is just rock bottom so far, but has anyone checked out the Rutgers box score? It's a murder scene.

I'd point this out even if it wasn't Rutgers because I've never seen anything like it.

That last play by Mahoney was beautifully done on the RPO. Dungey has zero feel for it IMO.

3-0 against Wake under Shafer

0-1 against Wake under Babers

We may never have a good football team again. Need to start paying players like the SEC, don't care what the ramifications are. If I ever win the Lotto, I am buying us a football team.

Again, I know we have problems and tonight is just rock bottom so far, but has anyone checked out the Rutgers box score? It's a murder scene.

I'd point this out even if it wasn't Rutgers because I've never seen anything like it.

Michigan would murder us and wake forest too at the same time.

We may never have a good football team again. Need to start paying players like the SEC, don't care what the ramifications are. If I ever win the Lotto, I am buying us a football team.
I've got a feeling that Shafer's success against Wake lead to Wake being pretty fired up for the game tonight.

They lost to the second ranked team in the country, we lost by 19 to Wake forest, I would take their ass-kicking over our loss against Wake Forest any day.

Maybe there's a reason that Babers doesn't stay anywhere more than two years.

Oh, c'mon. It's starting to get thick in here.

Tonight sucked, no positive to take away from tonight's performance. But if people want to give up on these coaches or the long term strategy, they are out of their cotton picking minds. And I say that fully aware of how badly we played tonight, and what the implications are for the rest of this frustrating season.

That set of data tells me one thing. We need to bring Shafer back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom