Official USF Game Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Official USF Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So bad, but then again, when have we ever played well after a bye week.

Uh, those are all passes within a couple of yards of the LOS
Exactly and they work cause our secondary can't tackle! Thanks for proving my point

Coaching to win? They are running up the middle and throwing bubble screens. It's been successful, but that's no different than what we are doing. Difference is they have stopped the run and we haven't come close.
They are mixing it up with mis direction,we are not

ForCuseSake said:
They look a step and a half faster on both sides of the ball. What :eek:

They actually look like they know a game is being played.

This is exactly what I was worried about. Another opportunity to show that we turned the corner and our coaches come out tight. This sfu drive is partially on Lester... Can't keep putting the D back out there in this heat... He needs to get some drives going but run run pass isn't going to work.

I will just say it. Dungy isn't playing well at all and is off with his throws. At halftime if hasn't shown any improvement put the walk-on back in the game

Something to spark this offense

I guess the plan is to let them score to lull them into a sense of complacency, then strike.

I really am not sure what the strength of this defense is right now. We aren't playing fast/pursuing well. We are getting blown off the line. Our tackling is horrendous. We cannot get any pressure. We can't get off the field.

3/4 of the game left.

That said...hopefully people didn't think we would come out and win like 42-0.

GoHamSU said:
3/4 of the game left.

That said...hopefully people didn't think we would come out and win like 42-0.

I think the team did

Dungy has this quarter to show something otherwise QB change at the half to maybe spark some life in this offense

Defense on the whole is abysmal...No qb contain, lbs and corners cant get off blocks, bakcfield is biting on everything but the ball...

USF players are way more hyped up and playing tougher. Not liking the posturing by our guys. They look lethargic and disinterested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom