Official Visitors for this weekend | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official Visitors for this weekend

The visitors.

Any cautious optimism on any of the remaining young men visiting this weekend who could pull the trigger? Hmmmmm?

39AD3562-1143-40A3-8558-3E82D7A1EEFC.gif

Last edited:
Was hoping Llaoa would commit but might have to wait a bit on him. Not sure if anyone else will this weekend, would guess no but I am a moron so take that into account

Was hoping Llaoa would commit but might have to wait a bit on him. Not sure if anyone else will this weekend, would guess no but I am a moron so take that into account
Duly noted, but you are usually spot on, from what I can tell, I don't pay attention too closely. If nothing else, hopefully we hear that the rest of the guys, particularly your boy and the two recievers had a great time and we are feeling good in all cases.

There is lots of time to get a QB commit for this class. And it isn't like there aren't QBs in the stable plus I don't see Tommy leaving next year.
Regardless of what we think or don’t think about Tommy and his chances of going pro, there is no way in the world any of the recruits (who have seen very little if anything of tommy on the field) are expecting him to go pro before they get here.

We can easily sell them hard on playing with him

Any more expected to pull the trigger this weekend?

Bell & Hanna are 2 of the 7 visitors, plus Thompson which was a surprise to me as his name had barely been mentioned.

Hope we can pull one of the WRs over the next few days and made a big impression on the others.

Lots of the under the radar quarterbacks turn out to be pretty darn good. Brock Purdy camped here and was not on a lot of schools radar and he turned out to be pretty good as a true freshman last year. Tommy DeVito had a very good junior and was on the Syracuse radar, verbally committed in April of 2016 and then that summer absolutely tore up all those showcase venues, making it to Undearmour All American and Elite 11. Syracuse will find the next heir apparent. Like I said in an earlier post, don't count out Summers until we have seen him. I have complete faith in this staff to do so, Go Orange!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom