Officials will play huge role today | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Officials will play huge role today

Can’t you can review a goaltend during a regular stoppage in play?

If it were, it would have to be at the next dead ball (which includes after a basket), which is the standard cut off. But based on the section of the rule book above, it doesn't look like it can be. I reffed mostly in the FIBA system, and it's not listed as a correctable error there, either. Although there might be something about the last two minutes. A big problem is that no two gyms are the same, so there are no consistent camera angles, and different camera settings would give different views from one building to the next. To the best of my knowledge, if there was any doubt, a ref should have blown the whistle immediately and quick-conferenced with the other two. But if you do that kind of thing a lot, you'll be a spectator more than a participant. Just the way it is.

Did you watch the same game we did?

Have you read through the thread? My point is that both teams get the "time-out." For at no time ever has one team taken a time-out while the other team has to keep playing. A little sarcasm, yes, but the point is made.

Have you read through the thread? My point is that both teams get the "time-out." For at no time ever has one team taken a time-out while the other team has to keep playing. A little sarcasm, yes, but the point is made.
Dude it’s obvious everyone gets “time out from the game” that is beyond obvious and doesn’t need to be stated.

Dude it’s obvious everyone gets “time out from the game” that is beyond obvious and doesn’t need to be stated.

So then there's nothing unfair or illegal happening. We concur!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom