Officiating in the Tenn/Mich Game | Syracusefan.com

Officiating in the Tenn/Mich Game

longislandcuse

Living Legend
ATROCIOUS.

I really hope Tennessee somehow wins this. Between the 4th on Maymon and this one just now on Stokes.

Disgusting.

Was waiting for the post about this. That was a block.. Player moving in.. But a no call should work too..

Michigan is quickly becoming my most hated team. Would almost rather UConn over those punks.

What a disgrace the end of that game was.

First phantom foul takes Maymon out of the game and instead of a turnover results in a Stauskas 3. Second foul on Stokes was just awful. At worst it's Tennessee ball, the right call is a block putting Tenn at the line down 1.

So sick of CBB officiating.

The only thing worse was the Tenn player thinking he could drive on two Michigan players. Horrible play call by the coach.

At least it was clear to Clark Kellogg. Which confirms it was the wrong call.
The next call he disagrees with will be his first.

The officiating has been this year and last year. I just can't believe the head officials don't do something about this, they are ruining the game. It's almost like watching the NBA at times.

Can a charge occur when no contact is involved?

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong call. I was referring to the call at the very end where the Michigan player got plowed in the chest.

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong call. I was referring to the call at the very end where the Michigan player got plowed in the chest.
That's what I'm referring to as well. IMO, the defender (a notorious flopper) flopped before Stokes even touched him, there was literally no contact, he just fell backwards. .

That's what I'm referring to as well. IMO, the defender (a notorious flopper) flopped before Stokes even touched him, there was literally no contact, he just fell backwards. .
Stokes definitely put his shoulder into him. It looked pretty obvious on the replay there was considerable contact. JMHO I don't really care either way.

The officiating has been this year and last year. I just can't believe the head officials don't do something about this, they are ruining the game. It's almost like watching the NBA at times.

The NBA is 9000 times better than college hoops officiating. Still is terrible, but is way way way better than college officiating right now. I've pretty much stopped watching the tourney, I'm just coming on this board reading the 'can you believe that terrible call' posts to validate my decision to have stopped watching. It's simply not enjoyable to watch college hoops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom