Class of 2016 - OG/DE Cameron DeGeorge (MA) Decommitted/Verbal to UConn | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OG/DE Cameron DeGeorge (MA) Decommitted/Verbal to UConn

His coach is Neal Weidman. Weidman is a Rochester NY guy. Went to a small school but he was tough. One of the best 3 sports athletes I could remember. All state football, basketball and baseball.
Wow, impressive guy. Another Ithaca Bomber...

Linkage

Rovals just made him a three star.

Well, those are the type of players who will help us improve the talent foundation / improve in the trenches. Not that I put much stock in the star system, but nice to see that he rated in that range.

Playing the star game Rivals downgrades to 2 stars. Give it a month and RW will be downgraded to 3 stars. Just wait the boys in the office are playing games. They call it realignment. I call it pure bull S...

Playing the star game Rivals downgrades to 2 stars. Give it a month and RW will be downgraded to 3 stars. Just wait the boys in the office are playing games. They call it realignment. I call it pure bull S...
Unbelievable. Not even June and our commits are being down graded.

Hardly surprising.
Unbelievable. Not even June and our commits are being down graded.
Totally believable. Because it's Rivals.

Mass kid didn't commit to Boston College? Farrell must have been furious, hence the downgrade.

This stuff really, really irritates me.

degeorge dog.jpg