Class of 2014 - OG Kadeem Smith (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OG Kadeem Smith (FL) Offered

per Fox - "Syracuse needs help along the offensive line in the 2014 class. They haven't landed a prospect there yet, and a new target has emerged. Kadeem Smith picked up an Orange offer during the evaluation period. He discusses his interest in Syracuse, a potential official visit, and more inside."

Without giving any specifics for a pay article, it sounded like the young man digs the Cuse.

Without giving any specifics for a pay article, it sounded like the young man digs the Cuse.

That is awesome. I still would like to get Applefield, but it looks like he is looking at the bigger boys.

Looking at that picture in the OP, am I the only one who thinks he looks like he can step right in and start today? For the New York Giants?
Thought the same thing...he is one big dude and looks past his age.

I would feel much better if Mr Smith & Roberts committed after the Clemson game. I would feel great if Mr Maverty did so as well.

I would feel much better if Mr Smith & Roberts committed after the Clemson game. I would feel great if Mr Maverty did so as well.

That would be quite an OL haul. And quite a group to bring in, given what our prospects seem like today, with zero big uglies in the fold.

I can certainly see this kid and Roberts committing on their visit. Mavety? Doesn't sound likely.

I can certainly see this kid and Roberts committing on their visit. Mavety? Doesn't sound likely.

I'm inclined to believe that ship has sailed, but our best chance with Mavety would seem to be if his other options dry up.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/669551/highlights/33663411

Cardinal Gibbons, 6' 4" 290 lbs

i

I like big guys that can move. He plays very physical, seems like he would transition to guard. On another note their qb looks awful, i don't know how he got a full ride to Washington St. Lee, Blake, and the other guy make him look great. I'd assume his height is the reason for not as many bcs offers, or did I remember someone mentioning grades before?

I like this kids tape. He's pretty well thought of in south Florida.

Roberts and Smith would be two nice guards. Need a tackle or two.