Class of 2020 - OG Micah Mazzccua (PA) Portal from Florida to Nebraska | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OG Micah Mazzccua (PA) Portal from Florida to Nebraska

Is that the SEC equivalent of the Rutgers “he wasn’t a take for us” stance.
This hints at an interesting question. Who is the Rutgers of the other three P4 conferences? Many have said NCState for the ACC, but what about Big12 or SEC?

It's a sickness and I got it.
1704861174152.jpeg

I don't see it that way. When kids hold out like this, they are usually looking for a bigger payout.
I like it because the smoke was that he was going to commit Monday to Arkansas, and we were #2. That didn't happen. Does that mean that another school swooped in late? Does that mean Fran and team said hold up, we're gonna get you what you want, give us a couple days? Does it mean he committed and we're strategically spacing out our announcements? I don't think this is bad for us, I think this is a good sign personally.

The longer this drags out has to be good for us, no?
I don't think it matters either way. The kid is trying to make a pretty big decision in his life and is probably weighing all his options. Some kids get to that point quicker than others. You could probably go back to 80% of the kids on here and see people post things like "the longer this drags out the worse it is for us" or vice versa and nobody really has a good reason why either way.