Ogundeko | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebo deciding that Clemson is where he wants to go I can accept. I cannot accept his making me watch a quarter and a half of this garbage game to confirm he's decided to go to Clemson.*

(* Yes, he is responsible for this.)

+1,000

:bat:

Will the person who get 2,000 win a prize? Will they receive internet immortality?

Not a very impressive display from these "all star" teams.

At this point I'm hoping the announcement is: "I just can't make up my mind. I want to go to all these different places, so I've cloned myself. I'll be going to Clemson. And Syracuse. And Florida. And Notre Dame. And UConn. And Ole Miss. And it looks like I've made one too many clones... anyone want dibs?"

It would be the first announcement worth the screen time in the history of this game.

Can't believe people are guessing his decision based on the phone directory. It doesn't mean stuff. Just let it play out and see what happens.

1355768533_posing_with_tiger_fail.gif

Go Tigers.

So, tapatalk says 2010 posts in the top left but the latest post number is 1991, what gives?

More impressive to me is that this thread may very well get to 200,000 views by the end of the night.

Can't believe people are guessing his decision based on the phone directory. It doesn't mean stuff. Just let it play out and see what happens.
I agree. I still have hope! I mean hey, I'm watching this game-thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.