Ogundeko | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Ishaq Williams was in the Penn St directory before committing to ND. We very well may not get EO, but the phone directory means exactly two things... jack and .

Well neither Williams or EBO were in the Cuse directory so...

Well neither Williams or EBO were in the Cuse directory so...
Niether was Nassib. Sucks that he didn't come here. Not saying we get EBO... but basing anything on the stupid phone directory is silly. May as well go with "My dog farted and it kinda sounded like the Clemson fight sogn so we're def out."

Niether was Nassib. Sucks that he didn't come here. Not saying we get EBO... but basing anything on the stupid phone directory is silly. May as well go with "My dog farted and it kinda sounded like the Clemson fight sogn so we're def out."

Were out and have been.

I'm glad I'll be on the bus home from work when he announces, that way I don't beat my kids after hearing "Clemson".

I just want to see this happen again. Is that so much to ask?

tumblr_meocfaLwhX1rmiwqco1_400.gif

Just joined, love the site. I appreciate everyone's info and insight. Just wanted to share some info.

Ebo is currently listed in the Clemson student phone book. See link below.

https://phonebook.app.clemson.edu/results_both.aspx
Hopefully we can keep all our current recruits and add Laray Smith for a solid class.

The guys who signed LOI's already with Syracuse aren't even in the SU directory yet.

Not saying he's not going to Clemson, but not being in the Syracuse directory means nothing.

Folks everyone is pointing to Clemson and were not goign by the student directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.