Oh boy. B12 news: | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Oh boy. B12 news:

The 16-team merger of the BE and B12 is BS. However, this story seems to be gathering steam:

http://www.bigeastcoastbias.com/201...-realignment-rumors-of-a-big-east-mass-exodus

Consider the source, but if there is truth to this I'd hate to be a Rutgers or UCONN fan.

I love the Hillsborough CC fans whining about how unfair everything is. If there's better evidence for the existence of karma, I don't know what it is.

I wonder if the BE stays together if #10 is UCF instead of an FCS school that wants to play in a soccer stadium 20 miles away from its city.

It would be ironic if Rutgers has to now invite Villanova to make the move up now.

I gotta say 99.9% of these rumors are inaccurate how much did we hear about SU and Pitt to the ACC, or Nebraska to the B1G before these movements occured? The answer is very little because when expansion occurs it happens very quickly none of these rumors are likely to happen except BYU and/or Louisville going to the B 12 there is something going to happen there now that A&M is gone. I am just thankful unlike our conference brethren Rutgers or UConn we don't need a conference expansion boards because we are in a stable conference.
Frank the Tank throws spaghetti at the wall, but he suggested Nebraska to the Big 10 before it went public. Of course, he said Texas to the Big 10, too.