Oh heck, while were at it: Best coaching performance (post-game) of all-time | Syracusefan.com

Oh heck, while were at it: Best coaching performance (post-game) of all-time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This always makes me love JB a bit more every time I see it. He;s old school loyal so all you effin ass's that will never be head coaches.

Here's the real question:
Who is the anonymous coach? I know the person is anonymous, but someone in the paper must know.
I always wanted to know, but I would just assume it's a rival, probably a BE assistant coach at the time (2004).

Really idiotic statement (Overrated) if you think about it. GMac, a year removed from freshman year and huge contributor to a National Championship. And let's not forget how amazing he was in 2004.

Not 10 games indeed!

Who is the anonymous coach? I know the person is anonymous, but someone in the paper must know.
I always wanted to know, but I would just assume it's a rival, probably a BE assistant coach at the time (2004).

Really idiotic statement (Overrated) if you think about it. GMac, a year removed from freshman year and huge contributor to a National Championship. And let's not forget how amazing he was in 2004.

Not 10 games indeed!

"Indeed" as in you agree or "Indeed" as you disagree with coach.

There are many memorable JB post-game press conferences. I can't remember which ones but I remember smiling at a lot more of them than the ones shown in the list. But the ones listed above are classics. 40 years from now after JB stops coaching they should setup a kiosk in the Melo center with just clips from JB press conferences! They may have to bleep some of the GMac one!

"Indeed" as in you agree or "Indeed" as you disagree with coach.

There are many memorable JB post-game press conferences. I can't remember which ones but I remember smiling at a lot more of them than the ones shown in the list. But the ones listed above are classics. 40 years from now after JB stops coaching they should setup a kiosk in the Melo center with just clips from JB press conferences! They may have to bleep some of the GMac one!
Indeed as in I agree with JB.
You might have to re-tune your sarcasm meter. Either that, or it's low on batteries. :)

Who is the anonymous coach?

I've always wondered that myself. I'd imagine it was someone on the Georgetown staff.

Oh wait GTown, here's GMac right up in your shiit:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom