Oh no!!! Na Na Na Napa know how! | Syracusefan.com

Oh no!!! Na Na Na Napa know how!

Shermthegeneral

Starter
The commercial is back, I just saw it on CBS college sports! Last year 3 weeks of that commercial killed me!

The commercial is back, I just saw it on CBS college sports! Last year 3 weeks of that commercial killed me!

I'd rather watch that than Barkley for 3 weeks. Any idea if he is back in play this year?

I'd rather watch that than Barkley for 3 weeks. Any idea if he is back in play this year?

Barkley is the bees knees, bring him back. He just needs to do his homework better this year

Barkley is the bees knees, bring him back. He just needs to do his homework better this year

This is quite an understatement. Barkley made a made jokes about how little he knew about college basketball, while he was working as an analyst. At least the rest of them pretend to do their job!

Its is SO much more tolerable if you make up your own words....

SLA SLA SLA SLAP A HO NOW...

Can't somebody bring in some actual Hawaiian or something?

greg gumble said he was back this year

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

The worst part of it with Barkley is that he really doesn't care if he knows anything. His arrogance is only exceeded by his stupidity when it comes to college basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom