Ohio Game... | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm squarely on the fence about bringing in GS. On the one hand, maybe he provides a spark and generates some offense. On the other, we have zero margin for error right now and what if he's nervous and throws a pick or bobbles a center exchange, etc.

So we have shown we can run the ball well traditionally then get cute and pass too much. Tommy can't hit the deep ball even with time once again. I've seen enough to want some Shrader. We brought the kid in can we at least get a look?

Different year dame problems, zero passes to the TE zero passes to the middle of the field and a stubborn coach who won't change things up

I'm squarely on the fence about bringing in GS. On the one hand, maybe he provides a spark and generates some offense. On the other, we have zero margin for error right now and what if he's nervous and throws a pick or bobbles a center exchange, etc.

I agree. When I said earlier I wasn’t sure DB would bring him in because of that. Wasn’t meant as a slight. This is a must win game I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom