Ohio Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to see a functional line that wins the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Pressure the QB and be able to rush the ball for an average of 5 yards per carry today. And protect McCord….please.
Absolutely protect McCord. OSU fans I know stressed he just doesn't scramble. I'm sure he can feel and then roll away from pressure, but making positive yardage out of a well covered pass play may not be something we see out of him.

It'll be here soon enough. And when its over everyone will complain that it's another week until GA Tech :)

Watching Georgia spank Clemson is enjoyable to help pass the time
Part of me is like “conference!!!” Then I think to how we’ve been screwed over, particularly against Clemson and now they and FAU (backstabbing losers) are suing to get out of the conference that protects them…SCREW THEM!!!! Let Georgia kill them

Week 1 gear selection - what are you rocking for the game today?!
IMG_1334.jpeg

I want to see Wax and Barron lead the defense with maturity. Their talent has never been in question, but Wax has been plagued by dumb penalties at terrible times, and Barron has been a little too involved in dirty extracurriculars.

They shore that up, throw in Diggs... we're nasty in the right ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom