Ohio spread via DraftKings | Syracusefan.com

Ohio spread via DraftKings

I would be careful, Ohio is expected to be one of the best in the MAC this season.

We are a team with a brand new HC. While the team has some impressive pieces, this will still be the first game of the season….will take some time to work the kinks out.

I think we win, but not sure if it’s more than 2 Tds

I would be careful, Ohio is expected to be one of the best in the MAC this season.

We are a team with a brand new HC. While the team has some impressive pieces, this will still be the first game of the season….will take some time to work the kinks out.

I think we win, but not sure if it’s more than 2 Tds
Almost every preview I have seen has Ohio as a middle of the pack MAC team, they lost a ton of talent. They will likely improve as the season goes but they are not generally expected to contend for the MAC title

Last edited:
Almost any preview I have seen has Ohio as a middle of the pack MAC team, they lost a ton of talent. They will likely improve as the season goes but they are not generally expected to contend for the MAC title
Yeah the portal is brutal to these G5 schools after they are able to develop a couple of their own guys

Seems way too early to me...and a little high.
I think it’s right, even with it being game 1 for the new staff. Just about every projection has Ohio ranked around 6th overall in the MAC. Obviously that is all preseason speculation but this is not 10 win Ohio from last year. I think we cover and win by 21 or so

Some other noteworthy Week 1 spreads:

Penn State -10 at West Virginia

Georgia -13.5 vs. Clemson (Atlanta) (it has to be a long time since they were that big of an underdog in the Dabo era)

Miami -3.5 at Florida

Notre Dame PK at Texas A&M

LSU -6.5 vs. USC (Las Vegas)

I really, honestly don't pay much attention outside of the ACC. Is Florida not good?
I love Florida moneyline in that game.

Flo has a schedule where if they are not pretty good they will lose 7-8 games

Based on what though? How crappy is the rest of the MAC?

I think we still have the old mentality of worrying about games like this. I think under the new DART system we will act and perform like the big boys in a game like this and smoke them by 3 TDs minimum.

Flo has a schedule where if they are not pretty good they will lose 7-8 games
And will lead to another coaching change.
My Gator friends (who are boosters) are not happy of their recent coaching change frequency.

The again, big boosters expect big returns. It's great when it happens but gets ugly if there's a dip.

If the Orange can get back to regular 8-9+ win seasons with occasional (every 3-4 years) spikes which lead to the ACC Championship Game or CFP appearances that would be a lot of fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom