OK boys+girls...its that time of year again....PREASON PROGS | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OK boys+girls...its that time of year again....PREASON PROGS

Looks like nearly everyone is on the mark. Think everyone has USC as an L.

Ok all you Nostradamus' and Carnacs lets give it a whirl. As usual as in past years I'll keep the thread alive all year giving just props to the best predictor. Also as in years past the winner(s) get the thrill of knowing their #1 along with a night on the town with Kenny2 Penny! Here we go.

Game 1 SU 27 WF 23 After last years exciting seasons end the Domes once again electric to prod the team; the Oranges new higher octane offense sticks it to one of the worst D's again this year.

Game 2 SU 31 RI 17 Not as pretty as many would like but a solid W nonetheless, our young D not there yet, The Denver fulback (AAOM) starts to look like a junior "Bus"

Game 3 USC 38 SU17 USC is still USC dammit even with all their turmoil and we're still not yet old SU, traveling west is never kind to the Orangemen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
nearly everyones spot with the exception of a few who predicted an upset, no surprises this week. Just call me and Orangepeace Nostradumus Jr.. ;)

TDTOrange looking good. Many incorrectly picked Toledo today to fall out of the running.

orangemojo and orangeinthegrotto are the only two with perfect predictions thus far. Kudos gents...

Orangemojo only one to pick a rutgers loss as I see it... so far exactly right

Orangemojo only one to pick a rutgers loss as I see it... so far exactly right
really wish I was wrong on that one - hope the rest of the season plays out like I predicted

orangemojo and orangeinthegrotto are the only two with perfect predictions thus far. Kudos gents...
I didn't want to be right. There's no sense of accomplishment there.

Ok all you Nostradamus' and Carnacs lets give it a whirl. As usual as in past years I'll keep the thread alive all year giving just props to the best predictor. Also as in years past the winner(s) get the thrill of knowing their #1 along with a night on the town with Kenny2 Penny! Here we go.

Game 1 SU 27 WF 23 After last years exciting seasons end the Domes once again electric to prod the team; the Oranges new higher octane offense sticks it to one of the worst D's again this year.

Game 2 SU 31 RI 17 Not as pretty as many would like but a solid W nonetheless, our young D not there yet, The Denver fulback (AAOM) starts to look like a junior "Bus"

Game 3 USC 38 SU17 USC is still USC dammit even with all their turmoil and we're still not yet old SU, traveling west is never kind to the Orangemen.

Game 4 SU 24 Toledo 23 The informed fan understands the difficulty of this one, the bandwagoners boo abit, but a win is a win

Game 5 SU 27 RU 21 We still have Monkey faces number and and SU keeps the balance of the universe as it should be. We start to see some successful use of Kinder in Wildcat type stuff

Game 6 SU 39 Tulane 20 Coach Marrone feels right back at home in NO shows the kids the sights and they have their best game of the year

Game 7 SU 17 WVU 16 For once the injury bug doesn't nag us and the week of rest previous to this is just gravy. SU is the surprise so far of the college football nation.

Absolutely no one is perfect now. Very few got this upset right. Most though got the record of 5-2 spot on with the RU and WVU games flipped. That includes UEO, Upstater, BlackNight, cuseman77, TxCPA, Millhouse and his male lover Chip, TDTO, shenexon, Uticacuse, Kmart28, Orangecrush22, pattycuse, MartyL, Orangepace. The Nostradamus' that predicted this upset and thought 6-1 to this point include me (hope I'm wrong on UL), CNYMiami, Azorange, and SWFLcuse. Still on a high from that game.

Just call me Nostradfreakingdamus, man scaring myself on that call. Wish I could pick stocks like that. Add in Cuseman 22 as well and we're the closest in terms of accuracy right now, with honorable mentions to Cuseman78, Ottoingrotto and Millhouse

Marsh and the 7-5ers looking good. Pattycuse and I picked this last game. Going forward including years to come I'm going to put up $100 to the winner of this. Kind of fun.

Out of nowhere Ottoingrotto leaps to the front of the pack both in line to be accurate in record and not bad in picks either. Any of us with 5 or less losses is out now, however though not getting the picks too accurately but with an accurate overall record predicted so far were: Marsh01, Cuseman98, cuseman, patticuse, orangedom, Sacaricuse, Smilingbob, ONauburn all looking good.

looks like not a one of us predicted 5-7. Ughh. Orangedom, Ottoingrotto, and Eastbaycuse came closest with 6-6 records predicted. Looks like no one wins this year. Better luck next year where maybe some one wins the $100 I'm putting up. Record has to be correctly picked and if there's a tie I'll look to the details of predicted wins vs. loses for whose more accurate and if for some strange reason it's still a tie then the scores predicted will be used.

See ya next year gents! Here's hoping to a better year next year.

Through my orange colored glasses, I see a 10-3 record. This year, it finally starts to click. We get to finally see what "Multiple" really means. Defense is the pleasant surprise...

Win the Big East. Losses to USC, WVU and the BCS bowl

Um yeah, this is why I don't bet football.

looks like not a one of us predicted 5-7. Ughh. Orangedom, Ottoingrotto, and Eastbaycuse came closest with 6-6 records predicted. Looks like no one wins this year. Better luck next year where maybe some one wins the $100 I'm putting up. Record has to be correctly picked and if there's a tie I'll look to the details of predicted wins vs. loses for whose more accurate and if for some strange reason it's still a tie then the scores predicted will be used.

See ya next year gents! Here's hoping to a better year next year.
Next year I want secret ballots. selection bias. Pessimists kept mouth shut

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom