OK, Clemson fans--time for some serious discussion... | Syracusefan.com

OK, Clemson fans--time for some serious discussion...

FAL

No comment.
Since there seems to more than the usual number of opposing team posters on this board (and you are welcome here!), can you clue us in as to your favorite pre- and post-game beverage of choice? And we will be glad to share our choices as well. All in the interest of science, of course.

I'm a Coke Zero fan personally, but when I do drink alcohol I prefer what the Dude drinks, white russians. I also enjoy Johnny Walker Blue and Southern Comfort.

I'm a Coke Zero fan personally, but when I do drink alcohol I prefer what the Dude drinks, white russians. I also enjoy Johnny Walker Blue and Southern Comfort.
That's quite the eclectic group of drinks!

Is SoCo big down south? That was my drink of choice in HS, but rough hangovers lead me to stop drinking that stuff.

Don't you sons of ... call all soda Cokes?

White Russians eh?

I'm "the dude ".... man

That's it? That's all the response from Clemson fans? Kudos to you, though, tiger--you at least responded!

Let me help y'all get started.

Probably the biggest tailgate beverages up our way (and in no particular order):

LaBatt's Blue (half-decent lager from our cousins to the north, Canada)
Syracuse Pale Ale--brewed right here in Syracuse
Utica Club--great old beer brewed right down the road in Utica, NY
Yuengling--(not Chinese!) --probably the newest beer in the area brewed by the oldest brewery in America. From our southern neighbors in Pottsville, PA (but now brewed in other places as well.)
Then of course there's the Budweiser products--many of which are brewed in the outlying suburb of Baldwinsville, NY

To be fair, if you put Clemson and drinking in the thread title you'd have 10 times as many hits.

That's it? That's all the response from Clemson fans? Kudos to you, though, tiger--you at least responded!

Let me help y'all get started.

Probably the biggest tailgate beverages up our way (and in no particular order):

LaBatt's Blue (half-decent lager from our cousins to the north, Canada)
Syracuse Pale Ale--brewed right here in Syracuse
Utica Club--great old beer brewed right down the road in Utica, NY
Yuengling--(not Chinese!) --probably the newest beer in the area brewed by the oldest brewery in America. From our southern neighbors in Pottsville, PA (but now brewed in other places as well.)
Then of course there's the Budweiser products--many of which are brewed in the outlying suburb of Baldwinsville, NY
Whoooaaa whoa whoa... cousins? Maybe to you you sick SOB.

Yuengling, Miller Light, budweiser, PBR and Magic Hat.

'Merica.

To be fair, if you put Clemson and drinking in the thread title you'd have 10 times as many hits.

That's why I had "serious discussion" in the thread title. I thought they'd get the hint. At least Ohiotiger did--not asleep at the wheel!;)

Whoooaaa whoa whoa... cousins? Maybe to you you sick SOB.

Sheesh! You got something against Canadians? Who's the sick one here?

Jack Daniels or Dewar's on the rocks.

Tailgate beverage of choice? Serious stuff! But then again, you can't buy brews at your stadium during games, though. Makes sense now.

Sheesh! You got something against Canadians? Who's the sick one here?
Justin....Beiber.

Thanks Canada... for that.

And your beer is watered down pizz.

Ya hosers

That's interesting man, that's f*cking interesting.