Ok, CTO... | Syracusefan.com

Ok, CTO...

Forza Azzurri

All American
Nice sweater but it has to go. What r u going to do if we play ND or MSU?

And what is up with skulking around the arena handing out tickets to guys in ridiculous-looking hats?

Don't know what the 2nd line is about, but obviously Green IS the color. It worked. It was easy to see CTO on TV, lol. She will worry about it IF we play a green team.

Forza... One game at a time. We are not playing ND or MSU tomorrow. And, hey, my green sweater worked!

BTW, I was not skulking. I had some extra tickets, and I wanted to make sure they were in good hands.

Actually, you must have been stalking me to notice that.

Don't know what the 2nd line is about, but obviously Green IS the color. It worked. It was easy to see CTO on TV, lol. She will worry about it IF we play a green team.
I wore green also. Not intentionally, but I happened to wear green today and left work to go home and watch the game. I walked into my house as soon as the game tipped off. Didn't have time to change and wanted to support CTO and others who chose the color. However, I am in a big quandry as far as what to do for tomorrow.

Forza... One game at a time. We are not playing ND or MSU tomorrow. And, hey, my green sweater worked!

BTW, I was not skulking. I had some extra tickets, and I wanted to make sure they were in good hands.

Actually, you must have been stalking me to notice that.

LOL..I was sitting about 20 feet to your right in our box when you gave that guy the tix.

I didn't want to start screaming your name so I tried eye contact and then even tried waving at you.

Nothing worked.

LOL..I was sitting about 20 feet to your right in our box when you gave that guy the tix.

I didn't want to start screaming your name so I tried eye contact and then even tried waving at you.

Nothing worked.
Sorry, but I didn't see you. As those who know me well know...I am seriously vision-challenged. If I were not focusing on it, I probably would not have seen an elephant 20 feet to my right if I hadn't been told it was there.

Sorry, but I didn't see you. As those who know me well know...I am seriously vision-challenged. If I were not focusing on it, I probably would not have seen an elephant 20 feet to my right if I hadn't been told it was there.

Well, I didn't want to say anything but I know that you re vision-challenged, which is why I kept it low key. I knew that, even if you saw me waving and screaming, you might not be able to make out who I was.

And, unfortunately, from the box, there is no way to get down to the seats where you were standing.

did anyone bother to ask tomcat how the hell he ended up sitting next to Wallace??

did anyone bother to ask tomcat how the hell he ended up sitting next to Wallace??
Tom was trying to sell an extra this morning. Maybe John took him up on it - if not whoever bought Tom's extra sure made our too.

However, I am in a big quandry as far as what to do for tomorrow.
You're wondering whether or not you should wash the shirt before you wear it again tomorrow, right?

The Syracuse Greenmen. Oops, that is politically incorrect. The Syracuse Green!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom