Ok, now I'm ready for bug reports, suggestions, etc | Syracusefan.com

Ok, now I'm ready for bug reports, suggestions, etc

Do you like the new script

• Total voters
I use an iPhone to read this site 99% of the time and pages load more smoothly for me with this new script.

I know you’re working on the colors and that was my only feedback (“Needs more orange”).

Thank you for the updated script and effort you put in to keep the site running!

Agree I think the mobile looks way better. Maybe make the background Orange instead of grey similar to the old site?

Agree I think the mobile looks way better. Maybe make the background Orange instead of grey similar to the old site?

I just tried the background as orange and it was too much. I'll try to find the hex for a faint orange.

Very minor suggestion -- but I do like seeing the # of posts data under contributor's names in threads.

You can access it if you click on the name, but on the previous version of the board is was visible.

Again, minor "ask" -- not a bug or anything significant.

Very minor suggestion -- but I do like seeing the # of posts data under contributor's names in threads.

You can access it if you click on the name, but on the previous version of the board is was visible.

Again, minor "ask" -- not a bug or anything significant.
Second this... I miss the # of posts data.

Edit* ... Sorry, I meant to add that I like the new look, and thanks for the effort!

I am not seeing any of the link previews, like Twitter, etc. All I see is a blank post in those instances.

Ad blocker turned OFF on this site.

I am not seeing any of the link previews, like Twitter, etc. All I see is a blank post in those instances.

Yes I just noticed tweets don't seem to be showing up when I tried to post one. Overall, nice job though. Thanks for the work!

CL's recruiting tweets don't show up at all, just a blank space. Other than that, I like it.

Opps...didn't quite read the 2 posts above, guess it ain't just me and my Commodore computer. I like the purple S by my name, looks like a future color for a football uniform.

Perhaps a darker blue (navy) would standout a little more. The current blue is meh with the new formatting.

As has been mentioned I'd like to see some more Orange. The shades of gray are a bit antiseptic. Overall it has a very clean look, I like it.

Link to the paid side still isn't working for me.

A couple minor items:
  1. The red squiggly line that indicates misspelling tends to go away after you type a couple more words.
  2. I have lost the ability to hover over (for example) Alerts or Inbox and have the list expand. I actually have to click on Alerts to expand the list - a real hardship!!!! ;)
  3. Is there a way to set the default font your posts use?
  4. THE SARCASM FONT IS GONE!

Looks like hudls are no longer embedded video.
I was able to embed a HUDL video in the Daily Articles today. You have to click on the 3 dots drop down and select Media to embed video clips into your posts. Looks like the same list of web sites we can embed from.

Yes I just noticed tweets don't seem to be showing up when I tried to post one. Overall, nice job though. Thanks for the work!

Features will be reintroduced one at a time to help troubleshoot.

I was able to embed a HUDL video in the Daily Articles today. You have to click on the 3 dots drop down and select Media to embed video clips into your posts. Looks like the same list of web sites we can embed from.
On the recruiting forum, the old ones I checked, reverted to links.

Thanks TE, looks good. The only think I am noticing is if I try to search for posts from myself or most other posters, it starts with posts from 2017, it doesn't show recent posts in the search. I tried for you and it showed your most recent posts, but for many people it doesn't.

There's an addon for all media embeds, including tweets. That'll be the first one reinstalled - tonight, maybe tomorrow (I found a package store that opened at 8 :))

I was on last night and the background was a violet/purple. Thankfully it is gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom