Ok, now I'm ready for bug reports, suggestions, etc | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ok, now I'm ready for bug reports, suggestions, etc

Do you like the new script

• Total voters
Off topic hidden stuff, shows up on new posts. Dunno if you want them there...ignore feature for that stuff?

Nice clean and crisp looking.
Good suggestions above to complete it.
Don't put too much color on the site as it will start to diminish the clean look.

A different color for unread messages in a thread would be great. It’s a little difficult to easily distinguish between the bolded and non bolded font.

I second this 100%, perhaps different colors for read vs unread? Also im surfing the page at 100% view and it seems smaller then before, the message thread and the message reply box I mean. Thanks!

Honestly, I use a browser probably 99% a the time to use this site and I dont find this new layout the least bit usable, white on grey, the proportions are all off now, scrolling is messed up, font is messed up, colors are funky, but hey its free

Honestly, I use a browser probably 99% a the time to use this site and I dont find this new layout the least bit usable, white on grey, the proportions are all off now, scrolling is messed up, font is messed up, colors are funky, but hey its free

Yeah, I appreciate all the effort the hosts put in, but this doesn't look great on my desktop. Kind of like a giant Facebook format, weird.

There's an addon for all media embeds, including tweets. That'll be the first one reinstalled - tonight, maybe tomorrow (I found a package store that opened at 8 :))
As people not from Connecticut scratch their heads over the package store reference.

Another very minor suggestions -- but when you mouse / hover over the "Alerts" section at the top right of the GUI, we used to be able to see what the alert was and who it was from. Hovering over it now does nothing, you have to click on it to see details.

Thanks, Temery -- on a scale of 1 to 10 in ascending order of importance, this is about a .0000001

Did I get kicked out of the pay side? I can't find the link anymore.

Still cannot reply from iPhone 5C. For a while this morning, I got the textbox in which to reply but no apple keyboard - now, no textbox. Full time lurker!

What?
The politics stuff. It was nice when they were completely invisible.. although maybe it's because I know where the new post option is, now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom