Ok, now I'm ready for bug reports, suggestions, etc | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Ok, now I'm ready for bug reports, suggestions, etc

Do you like the new script

• Total voters
Same oburg has going on. Tried to screenshot it that isn't loading correct.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    493.6 KB · Views: 24
Same oburg has going on. Tried to screenshot it that isn't loading correct.

was working fine earlier this week, somewhere it got hosed after last night. It's about unreadable now

Up until late today I had no problems.
Now, everything is out of format and spread from one side of the page to the other.

Thanks Temery for making this site look so good.
Too much of this type of work/maintainance isn't appreciated as much as it should be.
But that's why you get the big bucks. :p:rolleyes:

Thanks for all your work on the new website. Looks great on PC, not so much from a mobile app standpoint. I've tried three different browsers (Chrome, Samsung Internet and Dolphin Browser) and all have issues. Wish the page numbers were the same as the PC version. I don't see any settings to change to mobile version so I am assuming that you are using Bootstrap to convert to mobile view.

Thanks for all your work on the new website. Looks great on PC, not so much from a mobile app standpoint. I've tried three different browsers (Chrome, Samsung Internet and Dolphin Browser) and all have issues. Wish the page numbers were the same as the PC version. I don't see any settings to change to mobile version so I am assuming that you are using Bootstrap to convert to mobile view.
By page numbers, I assume you mean the number of pages long a thread is. I am using Safari on iPhone. I see the same number of pages on my laptop as I do on the phone. For example, on both, the Jalen Carey thread on the BB recruiting forum has 83 pages. The 2018 NBA Draft Early Entry Thread on the main BB board has 13 pages. No problem there, unless I am totally missing what you mean by 'page numbers'.

By page numbers, I assume you mean the number of pages long a thread is. I am using Safari on iPhone. I see the same number of pages on my laptop as I do on the phone. For example, on both, the Jalen Carey thread on the BB recruiting forum has 83 pages. The 2018 NBA Draft Early Entry Thread on the main BB board has 13 pages. No problem there, unless I am totally missing what you mean by 'page numbers'.
Hi Orange79, I am seeing page numbers like this on my Chrome browser for my Android: 1 of 255
Where on my PC I see them like this: 1, 2, 3, 4...etc

I like the PC view as it is easy to jump to pages. I realize that on the Android version I can click on the pages and type in the "Go to page" but it is much easier the other way.

Hi Orange79, I am seeing page numbers like this on my Chrome browser for my Android: 1 of 255
Where on my PC I see them like this: 1, 2, 3, 4...etc

I like the PC view as it is easy to jump to pages. I realize that on the Android version I can click on the pages and type in the "Go to page" but it is much easier the other way.
Do you see the same thing if you turn your phone sideways to view in landscape mode?

It looks nice. Still getting used to it.

Suggestion: Page number links at the top and bottom of a thread would be great.. rather than scrolling to the bottom and typing in page number.

Temery & O79... not sure if my previous message made sense or not. What I'd really like back is the ability to go to previous, next, or a certain page number within a thread without having to scroll to the bottom of each thread. Before the latest update, I could always click on previous, next, or a page number at the top or bottom of a thread. Now I can only go to the bottom. Then I have to click on box and type in the page number I want to go to.

It works perfectly in landscape mode! Maybe I need to look at my settings for text resizing?
Unfortunately the text size changing has no effect on the page jumping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom