OK so we beat'em three times this season | Syracusefan.com

OK so we beat'em three times this season

CaliCuse

All American
I don't like that we are facing them again but hey we beat them in a historic 6 OTs so why not kick them again. I'm wonderin which is more demanding of a defense for Conn after playing today man or zone? I would think withour depth man might hurt them rather than allowing them to play soft in a zone. Make them run the whole game. It might be time for Fab to come up big as in rebounds and defense. A few points would also help maybe getting their big man in early trouble foul wise instead of the other way around.SUball

Eh, put 'em in our bracket for the NCAA tournament and let's beat them 4 times.

I hope their WVU win boosts them to a 9 seed in Kentucky's region

I hope their WVU win boosts them to a 9 seed in Kentucky's region
I said a few weeks back, I think they are going to be in UK's bracket as the 8 seed. And they will beat them.

I said a few weeks back, I think they are going to be in UK's bracket as the 8 seed. And they will beat them.
I've mentioned this wish at least 8 times the past 2 weeks

I don't like that we are facing them again but hey we beat them in a historic 6 OTs so why not kick them again. I'm wonderin which is more demanding of a defense for Conn after playing today man or zone? I would think withour depth man might hurt them rather than allowing them to play soft in a zone. Make them run the whole game. It might be time for Fab to come up big as in rebounds and defense. A few points would also help maybe getting their big man in early trouble foul wise instead of the other way around.SUball

I don't see the harm in eschewing the defense that helped lead to SU achieving a 30-1 record. Let's go to man. Why the heck not?

I was thinking the same thing. If UK-Conn comes to pass, I might have to pick UConn on my bracket.

I'd love to see JB come out and press early; even if we give up a few easy baskets early, let them run up and down and gas them a little.

Other than last year (which is irrelevant) I have seen nothing from either team that would make me come to the logical conclusion that Uconn would beat Kentucky.

I was thinking the same thing. If UK-Conn comes to pass, I might have to pick UConn on my bracket.
I don't think Con has "the man " this year like last season. Kentucky blows them out the door . Something like the Dome exits after a game when they open the doors and the pressure blows your hat off like its a hurricane. The very first time I felt that I was like What and then I thought about it and smiled. I smiled because it took me a second to figure it out.Was it Beamer who accused Dome officials for opening the doors on a fg attept that caused the ball to go wide right or left?Or was he the "popscikle stick"guy? Or both?:rolling:

Other than last year (which is irrelevant) I have seen nothing from either team that would make me come to the logical conclusion that Uconn would beat Kentucky.
They have a lot more talent than most 8/9 seeds. How many lottery picks does an 8 seed usually have? UConn has 2 guys that would go top 8 this year. Napier, Ohraki and Boatright are pretty good too.

I don't think Con has "the man " this year like last season. Kentucky blows them out the door . Something like the Dome exits after a game when they open the doors and the pressure blows your hat off like its a hurricane. The very first time I felt that I was like What and then I thought about it and smiled. I smiled because it took me a second to figure it out.Was it Beamer who accused Dome officials for opening the doors on a fg attept that caused the ball to go wide right or left?Or was he the "popscikle stick"guy? Or both?:rolling:

Somebody's got to be writing Cali's material...Cali should be an SNL character: Maybe "Non-Sequitur Man?"

They have a lot more talent than most 8/9 seeds. How many lottery picks does an 8 seed usually have? UConn has 2 guys that would go top 8 this year. Napier, Ohraki and Boatright are pretty good too.

That same talent you speak of lost twelve times this year, including to Rutgers.

That same talent you speak of lost twelve times this year, including to Rutgers.
No doubt they've been inconsistent this year. But they've looked better lately and if they can ever put together a full game (big if) they can play with anybody. In other words, if play well vs. UK (if it happeend), they could definitely be there at the end.

if JB doesn't press, play man, install the Princeton offense, and pee-test the entire team before tip off, he should be fired.
I'd like to see Triche and Waiters try some two-hand set shots. And JB needs to go to the four corners offense if we a get a lead.

I'd like to see Triche and Waiters try some two-hand set shots. And JB needs to go to the four corners offense if we a get a lead.
We should run the Picket Fence...use Brandon in place of Jimmy Chitwood. And we should wear those short shorts with belts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom