OK, what was the deal with the music and timekeeper? | Syracusefan.com

OK, what was the deal with the music and timekeeper?

SmilinBob

Living Legend
When they were blasting music while Krautman was kicking off after our first TD, what was the deal with that? It was annoying and I thought there were rules about this that you could not play anything during a play? Plus, we it went out of bounds I got even more annoyed.

*I thought he did a good job on kickoffs after that so please don';t make the theme here.

the time keeper struggled more then anyone on the field last night..had to set the game clock back atleast 4 times last night

the time keeper struggled more then anyone on the field last night..had to set the game clock back atleast 4 times last night
He must be a Rutgirls grad..Nice to see that his alma mater played another top notch team last night. Their OOC schedule just gets to be more of a joke every year doesn't it?

He must be a Rutgirls grad..Nice to see that his alma mater played another top notch team last night. Their OOC schedule just gets to be more of a joke every year doesn't it?
It's not their opening game that's such a joke, it's the rest of their OOC schedule. A lot of teams play patsies to start the season, and I confess there were a couple of times last night I wised we were playing URI.

Are you telling me you don't like hearing old Journey songs being piped in over the PA announcer when he's trying to explain the overtime rules to the crowd?

I had a little snicker when they started playing Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It right after we went down 20-7.

The music doesn't bother me but when a play is happening, I do not like it. Do the kids practice with music going on?

I liked when they put the lyrics to the alma mater on the tvs but even that was screwed up. way behind.