Ok you who dont go to the hoop board | Syracusefan.com

Ok you who dont go to the hoop board

shandeezy7 said:
Are you good for the $13 that will cost Marsh??

Lol. I will send enough money to have the person who shops for the tailgate enough to purchase decent beer.

I said i would buy three cases of beer for the first football tailgate of the season if wake forest beat duke tonight. Whoever runs the tailgate i will send the check to buy the beer.
Good to your word, admirable.

Marsh...pretty sure I'm Don of Tailgating round these parts. We are having the SyracuseFan.com Board tailgate for the Maryland game. Why don't you bring the beer of your choice along with you and your guests to the board tailgate? Thanks in advance.

TexanMark said:
Marsh...pretty sure I'm Don of Tailgating round these parts. We are having the SyracuseFan.com Board tailgate for the Maryland game. Why don't you bring the beer of your choice along with you and your guests to the board tailgate? Thanks in advance.

I wasnt sure when it was and had a conflict if it was earlier. You can count on me for the beer and if for some reason i cant come i will get it to someone who can.

I said i would buy three cases of beer for the first football tailgate of the season if wake forest beat duke tonight. Whoever runs the tailgate i will send the check to buy the beer.

You should send a case to the bb Demon Deacons as well. They deserve it.