Ok you who dont go to the hoop board | Syracusefan.com

Ok you who dont go to the hoop board

Marsh01

Living Legend
shandeezy7 said:
Are you good for the $13 that will cost Marsh??

Lol. I will send enough money to have the person who shops for the tailgate enough to purchase decent beer.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2022 Iggy Winner: OOC Rcd
I said i would buy three cases of beer for the first football tailgate of the season if wake forest beat duke tonight. Whoever runs the tailgate i will send the check to buy the beer.
Good to your word, admirable.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Marsh...pretty sure I'm Don of Tailgating round these parts. We are having the SyracuseFan.com Board tailgate for the Maryland game. Why don't you bring the beer of your choice along with you and your guests to the board tailgate? Thanks in advance.

Marsh01

Living Legend
TexanMark said:
Marsh...pretty sure I'm Don of Tailgating round these parts. We are having the SyracuseFan.com Board tailgate for the Maryland game. Why don't you bring the beer of your choice along with you and your guests to the board tailgate? Thanks in advance.

I wasnt sure when it was and had a conflict if it was earlier. You can count on me for the beer and if for some reason i cant come i will get it to someone who can.

FAL

Mods gave me this dopey avatar. Thanks.
I said i would buy three cases of beer for the first football tailgate of the season if wake forest beat duke tonight. Whoever runs the tailgate i will send the check to buy the beer.

You should send a case to the bb Demon Deacons as well. They deserve it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom