Oklahoma ? | Syracusefan.com

Oklahoma ?

stuckinbig11

All American
Can someone explain why they are even in the NCAA conversation?

As of his update this morning at 7AM, the last 4 in are OK, SU, 'ville, and USC. First 4 out are Bama, MTSU, ASU, and ND.

I think Bama is in. Take Louisville out and replace them with Bama and there we go!

is the NCAA pissed over the UL issues? I know not the same people.. but many are not happy about it and that feeling my creep in.

Body of Work.

Timing of wins or losses does not matter.

thats a flawed theory.. they always says team get better as the year goes on.. if thats true then you reward teams for winning when some teams are still building up. maybe OK is a C team that played teams when they are far worse than they are now and they lose all those games now.. Winning a game in Dec and then tanking shows your body of work is weaker and shouldnt be rewarded. not winning a road game in 3 months should mean something.

Louisvilles non conference slate lacks a single quality win. We certainly aren't swimming with good wins there, but have more to show than the Cards. In 2016 it was having a non conf worth showing that helped us out. We certainly can make a case for having something better than quite a few of the other bubble teams in that Dept.

thats a flawed theory.. they always says team get better as the year goes on.. if thats true then you reward teams for winning when some teams are still building up. maybe OK is a C team that played teams when they are far worse than they are now and they lose all those games now.. Winning a game in Dec and then tanking shows your body of work is weaker and shouldnt be rewarded. not winning a road game in 3 months should mean something.

Flawed theory or not, that is how they pick the teams. OP asked for a reason why Oklahoma is getting in and that is it. Overall 31 game evaluationn is better than others.

Trae Young is good tv. There would be no other reason.
Trae Young vs Syracuse in Dayton would make the play-in game much more watchable to a casual fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom