Class of 2014 - OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered

I'd classify this as a wow. Get him on campus and close the deal. Hope they had an inhome with him this week. Don't think they can visit after that last weekend.

I'd classify this as a wow. Get him on campus and close the deal. Hope they had an inhome with him this week. Don't think they can visit after that last weekend.
Wow, understatement! This recruiting season is turning me into an addict. I'm in a regional meeting all day today and all I can do if flip open the iPad, pretending to take notes or respond to emails, but scanning this board. Damn you Syracuse Orangemen! (Yes, I said Orangemen)

he was supposed to visit Missouri this weekend, but apparently they already have 2 RB's (hello Ish Witter), i thought he was definitely taking a visit to Vanderbilt too. That would have to be this weekend. I am going to reserve optimism until Wilbon states it. Something seems off

he was supposed to visit Missouri this weekend, but apparently they already have 2 RB's (hello Ish Witter), i thought he was definitely taking a visit to Vanderbilt too. That would have to be this weekend. I am going to reserve optimism until Wilbon states it. Something seems off
Yep, let's see how it plays out, especially after this weekend. If he does visit here, I must say, I like our chances, too. Great job, AR!

What'd they say?

Without having seen them I'd say no. He just tweeted two days ago he couldn't imagine playing for anyone else.

roberts.jpg

Looks like all is well.

Jesus christ what is wrong with people? I would delete my twitter if I was a football recruit. It's absolutely ridiculous.

seriously. absolutely embarrassing seeing some of the tweets sent to him

Any fan that contacts a recruit is a certifiable idiot and crazy to boot.

If there is anyone from this board just stop it. And if it's obvious I hope KJB gives you the hook.

It is blatantly obvious that certain board members here are doing this. For crying out loud, their twitter and Syracusefan handles are the same, lol.

You guys really need to stop tweeting these kids. It's not right on many levels andddd kinda creepy.

Rocco said:
It is blatantly obvious that certain board members here are doing this. For crying out loud, their twitter and Syracusefan handles are the same, lol. You guys really need to stop tweeting these kids. It's not right on many levels andddd kinda creepy.

AAAAAND it's a potential NCAA violation, so while you think you're helping, you're actually hurting. So don't do it. Ever.

It is blatantly obvious that certain board members here are doing this. For crying out loud, their twitter and Syracusefan handles are the same, lol.

You guys really need to stop tweeting these kids. It's not right on many levels andddd kinda creepy.

Then Bees should boot them. Period.

Jesus christ what is wrong with people? I would delete my twitter if I was a football recruit. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I don't do it, and think it's ridiculous as well. But is that any reason to say what you just said? My goodness.

GoSU96 said:
Then Bees should boot them. Period.

Agree. No tolerance. It's beyond ridiculous.

Chip said:
Agree. No tolerance. It's beyond ridiculous.

C'mon man, it's bad enough they have already had to deal with the Biebs being arrested this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom